Saturday, August 4, 2012

Steripod Philippines


After joining the sharing Promo of Steripod Philippines. I am one of the Lucky winners who will get some gift pack from them. Well at first I have no Idea what steripod is and what is the benefit of the product. And after 2 weeks my prize arrived. And I am really amazed because the toothbrush has a timer which the red light will blink for two minutes because based from the expert the range time of brushing your teeth is about two minutes. And not just the tooth brush I am also amazed on the good scent of the steripod.


Clinical research shows that our toothbrush can be a hotbed for bacteria. Steripod toothbrush sterilizer is clinically proven to kill bacteria on your toothbrush. It constantly releases antibacterial vapours killing bacteria.


 Steripod toothbrush sterilizer fits all toothbrush including spin brushes and FIREFLY light up timer toothbrush.

I am using it now for about 1 week and It really secures the cleanliness of my toothbrush and yet it smells good also. It is really very helpful to avoid bacteria. You cant avoid sometimes the cockroach will walk towards your tootbrush. Hehe. So to make your toothbrush germ free try this steripod Sterilizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment