Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sharing your Knowledge!

Last day I got a phone call from a woman named Mrs. Cortez. 
She is inquiring for a Tutor to her &years old kid and to her niece. 
They are both in Grade One level.
It is my first student's. What I felt is really Mixed Emotions.
Happy because at last I can have my own money and nervous because
what if they are hard headed or they don't like me. After the first day my doubt are gone. 
The two kids are really smart and behave. They even like me a lot.
Mrs. Cortez is also a one of a kind person. She give me a cash advance on my first day.
How lucky I am to have them. 
Thinking of how happy it is to share your knowledge to others.
And helping them to get higher grades is really a great one! I also have my own money
to buy the needs of my family.
Being a tutor is also like a real teacher in school. I am happy because I never
imagined that someday someones gonna call me Teacher Dhadha!




No comments:

Post a Comment