Friday, August 3, 2012

How hard it is to deal with a Gamer Husband!


I met my husband in a Volleyball Sports Fest, Some of my teammate is his friends. Time pass by we always see each other until we get to know each other. and became partner.To make my story short we are now couples. For me he is one of a kind He love's me more than he love's herself and take care of me so much. He always follow my Do's and Dont's . But one thing is my problem. I am always having a hard time stopping him to play computer games like Ragnarok, Cabal, RF, Dragon Nest or what they called DOTA!





We always having an argument for that. Every time he seat's infront of the computer you cannot disturb him nor talk to him. He used to be deaf and dumb.But I just let him play because I thought if I already gave birth to our Baby He will stop playing and just focus his attention on our Baby. After Nine Month's and already gave birth  my wild guest is true. He stop's playing and just focus on taking care our Baby.




But after 3months. He played again but this time is much better than before, He still have plenty time on us and even tough he is playing His presence is still on us. Now I am letting Him play always. Because for me it better because I can monitor Him and He is not going out everyday and don't know what he is doing, and there are times that it is also productive, Once his character is rich He can sell it into cash. Time Management and self-Discipline is what my husband learned. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment