Saturday, August 4, 2012

“Coming Home to Mandaue Foam”

Mandaue Foam is one of the country's top 1000 corporation. It's trademark products include its signature Flex Foam and Hotel Quality Gala bed Mattress.
So when my husband and I had a baby, We searched  Sofa beds and furniture's that are fit in our small room. Since we are 3 families that are living in one house our only private place is our room, So that is why we organize it as a small house. We have computer there and etc. As of now we have a Queen size bed that really eat a lot of space. So I am really worried that when my baby boy's learn to crawl he may be fall to our bed. And I want here to crawl around our room so that is why we are having a canvas for Sofa Bed and other furniture that can organize our room well. Especially Sofa Bed because when we are not sleeping we can fold it and more space for my baby's play time. This Furniture's really attracted my eye's.

BUY 1 TAKE 1 SOFA BED (FOAMTEX FOAM)


ID840 BOOKSHELF WITH MAGNETIC SYSTEM

 
HUGGY ROLL

I found this three cute and perfect for our small room! thank's to Mandaue Foam. Your tagline is absolutely true Your home, your imagination.”






Check out this Video. And visit Mandaue Foam Webstie here.





No comments:

Post a Comment