Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cethapil Philippines!

After I gave Birth on my second Baby I noticed that He has a very sensitive skin like me even in his milk. Easy to have some rashes and red spots. Before that is already my problem on my eldest Son he is very sensitive to. They really inherited that sensitive skin on me. So that is why I am always having a hard time to choose which product is perfect for my bouncing baby boy's. I want their skin to get soft but it's hard for me to choose which lotion I will use. So while I am surfing the net since I was very active in joining some promo or contest in Facebook I noticed that Cetaphil Philippines has a Promo called Like Register and Win! So I registered their and also my husband. And then after few weeks Cetaphil Philippines posted the winners. My husband and I are one of the winner's.



The Prize is Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 60ml. Perfect size as a tester for me,So I can test if my Baby will not irritate in this cleanser. After a month I received already the the Cetapihl now. Better late than never. Worth waiting for. I used Cetaphil on my baby for about 3-4 times a day especially after bath. And I can say that Cetaphil products is absolutely PERFECT! My Baby's skin get softer and no irritation signs happen. So now I want Cetaphil Products to my baby. I am planning now to use also the bar soap for my kids.




Their Cleanser is Soap free, Free of fragrance and coloring agents, Helps moisturize skin and Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)


So Mommies out their try to use Cetaphil Products for you and your baby! :)


For more Details:


Facebook: Cetaphil Philippines click here



No comments:

Post a Comment